How To Use
1) Pull into Auto Wash drive way and stop at payment station.
2) Select desired wash - $16,$14 or $12.
3) Choose form of payment;
- Cash - $20, $10, $5 or $1 or $2 coins accepted and change will be given as required.
- Credit Card - Magnetic strip facing up and towards the rear of the car, insert into the credit card reader fully then remove straight away. NB: Debit cards are not excepted.
- Smiley VIP Discount Card - Magnetic strip facing up and towards the rear of the car, insert into the credit card reader fully then remove straight away.
- Code-enter code followed by the hash key.
- Tax invoice available - watch the screen once your payment has been processed and select the button as indicated.
4) Optional - Pull Forward about two feet from the Auto Wash entry. You can then get out the vehicle and press the green button on the wall. This will send foam out the prep brush. You can use this brush to clean the windscreen, bugs on the front of the car, bird droppings. The foam lasts for 45 seconds.
Smiley Tip! Do not step inside the autowash door as you may set off the under body wash.
5) Drive in real slow, if you have selected the $16 or $14 wash you will receive an under body wash. When you get to the orange posts the under body wash will start, drive forward slowly.
6) Drive forward and position your right hand front wheel onto plate located inside the wash. The machine will beep to acknowledge you are in the correct position and door will come down.
7) Put vehicle into park and apply handbrake. You may keep the car running if you wish.
8) Door will come up once wash is finished, drive out slowly.