Formerly ProWash242 Somerton Park, we are now part of the Smiley Car Wash family.
HOW TO USE
- Pull into Auto Wash drive way and stop at payment station.
- Select desired wash.
- Choose form of payment;
- Cash – $20, $10, $5 or $1 or $2 coins accepted and change will be given as required.
- Credit Card – Hold card on face of tap and go reader and the four green lights with light up.
- Tax invoice available – watch the screen once your payment has been processed and select the button as indicated.
- Enter slowly as under body wash (on selected washes) will start, drive forward slowly.
- Drive forward until the green arrow inside the wash bay turns to a red cross, the machine will beep to acknowledge you are in the correct position and door will come down (touch free).
- Put vehicle into park and apply handbrake. You may keep the car running if you wish.
- Door will come up (touch free) once wash is finished, drive out slowly.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Fully Lower ridged exterior aerials, fittings such as roof racks, visors, side mirrors, headlight/bonnet protectors, wheel covers, badges, vehicles should not enter the wash unless securely attached.
Vehicles with body damage, sun affected/poor quality paint, loose chrome, pin stripes/graphics, or non-standard accessories, i.e. bike racks etc. use the wash at own risk.
Trade vehicles with pipe or ladder racks must use the Laser touch free wash.
Vehicles with extending objects i.e. ladders, piping etc must not use either wash.
Once wash commences remain in the vehicle with the windows up at all times.
No general entry to wash bay area - Authorised personnel only.
When staff are preparing your car prior to entering the wash the car must be in park with handbrake applied or for manual transmission vehicles in neutral with handbrake applied.
No responsibility taken for injury or damage to property while using this facility.
Maximum height of vehicle 2,100 mm.
We have two high powered vacuums for DIY use and they are emptied daily to ensure they are always working at their optimum.
Select either turbo Vac or Super Vac.
How to use
Open doors of vehicle and remove floor mats.
Select Turbo Vac 1 minute 30 seconds or Super Vac 3 minutes.
Payment options – Cash – $1 start, accepts $1 & $2 coins only-No change given.
Credit Card – Tap and go credit card facilities are located on the machine, hold the credit card against card reader till you have all 4 green lights on reader light up. A pre authorisation for $10 is completed and the wash will start at $2 minimum charge and then add $1 at a time as required up to $10. Important **Ensure you hold down the stop button on the card reader so that the 4 green lights light up when you are finished. The card will stop being charged at this point and the vacuum will continue to run until the time that has been paid for runs out NB credit card attracts a $0.25 cent surcharge.
Vacuum vehicle to your satisfaction.
Quick, Simple, no mess, no sore back
Smiley Car Wash uses the Australian Built Tru Blu Dog Wash. Tru Blu have distributed dog washes all over the world. The dog wash uses warm fresh water and we use’s Fido’s pet washing products which are approved by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority for use on dogs.
· Flea & tick rinse.
· Blow dryer-Low & high speed.
$10.00 buys 10 minutes – see how to use for payment options.
How To Use
1. Secure the dog in the wash tub using dog clips supplied.
2. Payment options – Cash – Insert minimum start value of $10.00-the machine accepts $20, $10, $5, $1 & $2 coins only-No change given.
Credit Card – Tap and go credit card facilities are located on the machine, hold the credit card against card reader till you have all 4 green lights on reader light up. A pre authorisation for $15 is completed and the wash will start at $10 minimum charge and then add $1 at a time as required up to $15. Important **Ensure you hold down the stop button on the card reader so that the 4 green lights light up when you are finished. The card will stop being charged at this point and the wash will continue to run until the time that has been paid for runs out NB credit card attracts a $0.50 cent surcharge.
3. Turn selector switch to shampoo.
4. Take wash hose and start washing your pet, if no water is flowing press the gold button on the wash head.
5. Do not rush through the shampoo cycle make sure your pet is lathered all over.
Smiley Tip!You can press the gold button on the wash head at any time to stop the water flow, should you need to use both hands.
6. Select rinse cycle and remove all soap.
7. Select conditioner and apply all over your dog’s coat.
8. Select Rinse and wash out conditioner.
9. Select Flea & Tick rinse and apply all over to your dog’s coat. This can be left in or rinsed off.
10. Optional-Blow Dry.
Low Speed-no warm air.
High Speed- warm air (takes approx. 30 seconds for air to warm up).
11. With approximately 30 seconds left, remove dog and disenfect wash
12. If you have not completed your wash you may add $1.00 within 20 seconds of your time expiring to get an extra 1 minute.
242 Brighton Road, Somerton Park, SA 5044